Blogging is one of the most powerful platforms for expressing yourself online. It has been used as a great marketing tool for companies who want to showcase themselves as a knowledge leader. It helps in framing a good SEO strategy. There are different platforms like WordPress, Tumblr etc. which enables the users to set up a blog.
A blog can be set by anybody without incurring any cost. Blogging helps in generating good site traffic. Some companies who do not have blogging as a part of SEO strategy tend to buy site traffic. This inorganic method of generating site traffic also sometimes help in generating a good amount of genuine traffic on your website.
One should always buy site traffic from good service providers. There are many such players in the market who provide these services. Many offer some good features like 24/7 customer service, Money Back Guarantee etc. There is no harm trying it.
But if you want to increase traffic organically through blogging then here are some good traffic tips for first-time bloggers:
- Firstly, one has to include keywords which are widely used by people to search for specific information. For that, you will have to do some keyword research. Using those keywords in your blog can help in generating a good amount of traffic. Like for example if you are writing something about photography then just including basic keywords like ‘Olympus’, ‘Photography’ etc. won’t help. You have to use a wide keywords like ‘Effective use of shuttle’ or ‘Different kinds of camera lenses and its use’.
- Secondly, one can integrate the blog articles with Twitter, Facebook, and other social media platforms. This will help in converting your followers on other social media platforms to become regular viewers of your articles written on Blogs.
- You can also use the links to the blogs to be posted on Reddit, Stumbleupon, and Dig etc. You also have to converse and engage with the audience.
- RSS feeds integrated in your blogs, helps in getting lot of subscribers. The people get information about any new blog immediately when it is posted online. So they are up to date on what recently have you added in your blog.
- You can also send the link of your blogs regularly through emails. One should try to generate more influencers for your blogs. Your friends, colleagues, relatives can be your first influencers. Through influencers, you can gather more traffic to your blogs.
- Your influencers can also do word of mouth publicity and help in gathering more traffic. The best way to generate more traffic is by writing mostly on trending topics or controversial topics. By doing this, you can engage with your audience.
- Last but not the least tips is to write on a regular basis. One should try to post a blog article every week. Consistency is the key for maintaining the momentum of generating more influencers. You should be able to generate more curiosity among the people. They should be waiting to read your next blog article. So the content should be interesting and posted regularly.